Damien Hirst and HENI Editions announced the four new limited editions from the H4 series based off Hirst’s Veil Paintings. The applications close on 8th November.
The editions are titled Nong Nooch (H4-5), Kew (H4-6), Ryoanji (H4-7) and Keukenhof (H4-8). $100,000 of the total sales will be donated to Fondation Beyeler iand $100,000 to the Serpentine Gallery in London to help support these institutions.
- $6,000 each (plus VAT, if applicable)
- each of the prints are 92 x 126 cm
- each of the prints have an edition size of 75 + 5 A.P
- each numbered and signed
- Diasec-mounted Giclée print on aluminium composite panel
- Applications close 8th November 2020
Apply via HENI Leviathan
Check out more limited releases on collectorbits!