Château La Mission Haut-Brion 2019 was released this morning, down by 29% on last year at €180 per bottle. The bottle will be delivered in 2022.
- Delivery will be in 2022
- Region: Bordeaux
- Merlot (53%), Cabernet Sauvignon (39,5%), Cabernet Franc (7,5%).
- Appellation: Pessac-Léognan
- Classification: Cru classé
- Produced by: Château Haut-Brion
- Color: Red
- Rated by Robert Parker: 98-100 / 100
The bottle can still be bought from Millesimá for €335,40.
Check out collectibles for more deals.